The White Gummy Bear shot is not a very old drink. Yet, it has gained quite a lot of popularity recently. This drink tastes good and is extremely easy to prepare. In short, its the perfect party starter!
Mixing a toffee with your beverage might sound a bit outlandish. But, the combo of gummy bears, along with all the other ingredients in this recipe goes so well together.
And it gets better,
As there are many colors of gummy bears in the market, you can use multi-color shots.
So, if you’re looking for a colorful party drink, look no further. This recipe requires minimum effort to prepare. You only need a handful of ingredients that are easy to find.
Keep in mind that there are a lot of recipes that use different ingredients for this shot. That means you have a bit of flexibility to tweak things here and there.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
The great thing about the White Gummy Bear shot is that you can easily find all the ingredients. Some ingredients might be lying around your house while others are available at supermarkets nearby.
To prepare this drink, you’ll need:
- A shaker
- A clear shot glass
- Peach Schnapps
- A fruit-flavored vodka (raspberry, pear, and cherry flavors work great!)
- A lemon-lime soda
- Finally, some white gummy bears
Although this drink is about the white shot, feel free to use any color you like. This won’t affect the taste in any way.
Also, don’t take the ingredients to seriously. You can changes things up a bit buy using any other flavored soda or using an exotic flavored vodka!
There are mainly two ways to prepare this drink; shaking or stirring. We prefer the 1st option, but it’s all about personal preference.
If you have a shaker with you, add about 1 oz. Flavored vodka and 1 oz. Peach Schnapps inside the shaker with a little bit of ice. Then, add in some soda and a white-colored gummy bear. Shake it all up and strain into a shot glass.
You can also pour all these ingredients into a glass and stir gently. Then, garnish it with a lime wedge and serve!
White Gummy Bear Shot – Tips
- Some people toss the gummy bears inside the freezer for a few minutes. This helps to cool down the drink without adding too much ice.
- If you’re not a fan of shots, you can make a regular drink and enjoy it.
- Make sure to add 1 or 2 gummy bears in the shaker. Don’t add too many as it can affect the taste by quite a bit.
- Use a clear shot glass to serve the drink as this helps you see the beautiful color.
- Some people use Triple Sec in the recipe. You can try it too; simply add about 0.5 oz Triple Sec along with the other ingredients.
Without a double, white gummy bear shots are the perfect party drink. You can try different colors of gummy bears and make your drinks colorful. The ingredients are easy to find, and the preparation requires minimal effort.
But make sure you drink responsibly and don’t go overboard with this drink. Cheers!