Want to impress your friends? This Vegas Bomb Shot recipe is all you need!
The drink has been around for quite a while now. Its the perfect party drink because it tastes as good as it looks.
And the best part is,
ITS SUPER EASY TO MAKE!
Although the recipe is quite easy, many people may not know the exact recipe. If you’re also one of them, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered.
All you need is:
- A highball glass
- 1/4 oz. Crown Royal whiskey
- 1/4 oz. Peach Schnapps
- 1/4 oz. Malibu Rum (but any other coconut rum also works)
- About 6-8 oz. Red Bull
- 1/4 oz. Cranberry Juice (optional but goes well with the drink)
You can also enjoy the drink by mixing these ingredients without doing the drop shot.
But, if you really want to impress your mates, you can go with the classic bomb-style shot where the shot glass drops inside a large glass.
So, want to learn the proper Vegas Bomb Shot recipe? Continue reading!
Vegas Bomb Shot: Preparing the Shot
- For the start of the show, you can use a normal shot glass (preferably 1 oz).
- Then, you go ahead and mix equal parts of Crown Royal, Peach Schnapps, and Malibu Rum.
- If you like it a bit more fruity, you can add equal parts of Cranberry Juice to the shot glass.
Vegas Bomb Shot: Assembling the Drink
- Once you’ve prepared the shot, pour about 6-8 oz, of Red Bull in a highball glass.
- If you don’t have one available, you can use a large glass that’s suitable for the drop-shot.
And there you have it, the classic Vegas Bomb shot!
Vegas Bomb Shot: Things to Remember
- It’s best to start the shot by pouring the Crown Royal first and following it with the Peach Schnapps. Then, you can finish it off with the Malibu Rum.
- The Cranberry gives the shot a hint of color and sweetness. It’s optional of course but we think it goes pretty well with the whole drink.
- You can also change the Malibu Rum with any other coconut rum and the Red Bull with any other carbonated drink. However, it’s better to try this drink with its classic ingredients to get the real taste.
- We suggest using a clear highball glass rather than those printed ones where you miss all the fun. As it is a drop-shot, we recommend you don’t do this around fabrics or things that may stain easily.
The Vegas Bomb shot is the ideal drink for smaller parties and get-togethers. It’s easy to prepare and tastes amazing.
You can even try to add a bit of a twist by a different flavor rum or even replacing the Red Bull with something else. But if you’re not sure about it, go with this classic recipe. We guarantee you won’t regret it.