Rockfish is one of the most consumed seafood in the California area and even in Japan! Yes, the entire Pacific rim is filled with Rockfish and there are plenty of ways to cook a Rockfish.
Today we are going to be providing you a very good Rockfish recipe with Lemon Sauce. It is one of the fanciest recipes that you can find in some of the best restaurants in the world.
But it is also very easy to make. You can eat this recipe for lunch or dinner. It is a creamy, gravy-like recipe, you can eat it with bread or rice too. So, let us get into the recipe.
Rockfish Recipe Ingredient List
The Rockfish recipe needs the following ingredients:
- Get 4 juicy lemons
- Half cup dry white wine
- One cup of heavy cream
- Half cup of canola oil
- 6 rockfish fillets(preferably boned and skinned)
- Half cup of flour (seasoned with salt and black pepper)
- One cup of high-quality butter
Preparing a rockfish is pretty easy if you are accustomed to cooking fish but it can be hard for people with no experience of cooking fish. The prep time is around 10 minutes and the dish will take around 30 minutes to cook properly so, do not start preparing if you cannot spare 50 minutes! But enough with the chit chat, let us just get into the recipe
- The first thing that you need to do is prepare the lemon sauce. For the sauce you need to combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice with wine and cream. Mix it in a saucepan and let it simmer for around 5 minutes. Reduce the heat and let it simmer again for a bit until you get a perfect sauce.
- Moving on to the fish now, on a large skillet, heat the canola oil over medium-high gas. Mix the fish fillets in flour and now lightly cook (sauté) the skillet until it is golden brown on the outside and cooked in the inside. Take the fish out of the heat and let it rest.
- When your sauce has thickened enough, whisk some butter in it, put the fish on a plate and then drizzle the sauce around the fish and you get the perfect Rockfish with Lemon Sauce.
This recipe for Rockfish is one of the most widely accepted ones and it is very delicious. You get a good tangy lemon sauce with that moist butter that melts in your mouth and the fish is chewy in the inside but crisp on the outside.
This provides a perfect balance to your mouth and you can eat this delicious cuisine for dinner or lunch. You can even throw a party and feed this to your families over holidays.
This easy to prepare a fish meal is a boon for people who love to eat fish. So, get going.