Crackers are the best way of relaxing in front of a TV. It is comfort food that can be consumed occasionally, You can even serve them on parties and other events.
And Oyster is normally a classic restaurant food so, an Oyster Cracker is the best of both worlds. These crackers taste very good and they can be affordable.
Today we are going to be taking these crackers out of the supermarket and make a Ranch Oyster Cracker! The recipe is very straight forward and you can make it no time. So, without any further delay let us just get into it.
Ranch Oyster Crackers Ingredient List
The ingredients that will be needed for preparing the best Ranch Oyster Crackers are given below:
- 5 cups of oyster crackers.
- 1-ounce package of Ranch-Style dressing mix
- Half teaspoon of dried dillweed
- A quarter cup of vegetable oil
- A quarter teaspoon of lemon pepper
- A quarter teaspoon of garlic powder
You can prepare the Ranch Oyster Crackers in less than 20 minutes. The recipe is very easy. Just follow this simple recipe line by line and you will be good to go.
- The first thing that you would need to do is preheat the oven. Keep it at 250 F or 120 C.
- Now get a large bowl ready and combine the dressing mix, dill weed, oil, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Mix it properly so that all the ingredients are even.
- Now add take the oyster crackers and toss it to the mixture so that it’s coated.
- The next thing you need to do is to spread the crackers evenly on the baking sheet.
- Put the crackers in the oven for 20 minutes. Stir gently after 10 minutes of oven time and when the 20 minute is over, remove them from the oven. Allow the crackers to cool down at room temperature and serve them.
Are the Ranch Oyster Crackers healthy?
Not really, the ranch oyster crackers are comfort food laced with sodium and refined flour so, it is not that healthy when you consume it daily.
But you can indulge in a bowl of these crackers once or twice a week and it will not do you harm.
These are very tasty crackers so, it can be eaten when you have a bad day at work or if you are just chilling with your friends.
The next time you are having a party and looking to invite your friends over, do keep these crackers in mind. They are easy to make with a prep time of 10 minutes and a cook time of 20 minutes.
So, if you spend 30 minutes making these crackers, you can get a very good result. It doesn’t matter if you want the crackers for yourself over a game of football or just want to enjoy with friends, these crackers are perfect.