Jager bomb is one of the most famous drinks of all time. Finding a bar or pub that doesn’t sell this classic drink is difficult because it’s a crowd favorite.
This classic drink is notorious for making people really drunk. Some people drink way too much and end up blaming the drink.
So, if you don’t want to have a hard time, limit yourself to 1 or 2 drinks.
The great thing about this classic drink is that it’s easily available in most bars and pubs. It’s easy to prepare and tastes great.
You can even make this drink at home without any hassle.
It doesn’t require any sort of bartending skills and you can prepare it in a matter of minutes. All you need are a few ingredients and you’re good to go!
So, why wait? Let’s get straight into the Jager Bomb recipe.
Preparing the Jager Bomb is simple. For the Jager Bomb shot recipe (classic version), you’ll need:
- A regular shot glass
- A highball glass or a pint glass
- 1 oz. Jagermeister Liqueur
- 4-6 oz. Red Bull
Most bars serve the Jager Bomb with Red Bull. Alternatively, you can use any other energy drink that is not super sweet. But if you’re making this the first time, using the good old Red Bull is the right choice.
Now comes the fun part; preparation. Preparing this classic drink is super simple.
First, take a normal 1 oz. shot glass and fill it with the Jagermeister Liqueur. Then, pour enough amount of Red Bull (about 4-6 oz.) into the highball glass.
Now, simply drop the shot glass into the highball glass, and there you have it! The classic Jager Bomb is done! For the best visual experience, try using an untextured highball glass. You can also use a pint glass for this recipe.
Jager Bomb – Tips
- You can use any other energy drink or carbonated drink instead of Red Bull. We recommend going as simple as possible with mildly sweet alternatives.
- You may skip the shot and simply mix 1 oz. Jagermeister Liqueur to 6 oz. Red Bull and enjoy it. But if you are to try the shot, make sure you drink carefully.
- Try to limit the Jager Bomb to 1-2 drinks only. If it’s your first time, make sure not to go beyond your threshold capacity. This drink is famous for painful hangovers.
Also, try other bombs and Shot Recipes.
If you’re looking for a classic drink to get a bit doozy, then you can’t go wrong with the Jager Bomb. Make sure you don’t go overboard with this drink and try to limit your intake.
You can easily prepare the Jager Bomb at home with this recipe or enjoy it at the bar with friends. Cheers!