Who doesn’t like Chicken? Well, we certainly do!
And we like it even more when you serve cheese laced chicken. Or else, call it the “Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.”
The chicken is baked with parmesan cheese, and you get that heat from the Garlic. This makes it a very delicious treat for your tongue. Once you cook this at home and serve it to your loved ones, they’ll call you a chef!
So, are you ready for the recipe?! If yes, continue reading!
We will be giving you the secret behind parmesan chicken so, hold tight and read the recipe in detail. You can make this at your own home in no time, so pay attention to the recipe.
Without any delay now, let us get into it.
You’ll require quite a few ingredients for this recipe. But the great thing about Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken is that the ingredients are easily available.
To make the best Parmesan Chicken recipe, go to your nearest Supermarket and get the following items:
- 4 pieces of chicken cutlets (or two large chicken breasts, each breast cut in half)
- A quarter cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning
- A quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- A teaspoon of salt
- 2 to 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- Three Fourth cup of grated parmesan cheese
If you know how to bake and cook a chicken, you will be able to make this recipe in no time. It is an intermediate dish in terms of difficulty, so you need to have some type of cooking experience.
Having said that, even you don’t have that much experience; if you follow the instructions given below in a detailed manner, you can definitely prepare this dish in no time. So, without any further ado, let us get started.
- The first thing that you need to do is preheat the oven to around 370 to 375 F. Now, get a baking sheet and cover it with foil or parchment paper.
Take a shallow dish and mix flour, pepper, garlic powder, salt, and seasoning.
- Take another shallow dish and whish eggs and milk in that. Moving on to the third shallow dish, mix breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese in it. Remember to keep three separate shallow dishes for the preparation.
Now, pat the chicken dry with a paper towel. Go to your assembly line and follow this order. First coat the chicken in the flour mixture, then in the beaten eggs, and finally coat it with the parmesan-breadcrumb mixture. When the chicken is coated, arrange the baking sheet that you have already prepared.
- Spray some nonstick cooking spray over the chicken and start the baking process.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the chicken is crisp and has a golden brown color. This color means that the chicken is cooked properly. If you don’t see this color then, flip the broiler a few times and re-bake the chicken. Do remember not to let them burn, though. You don’t want to eat burned chicken.
Once the chicken has baked, you can garnish it appropriately. Use fresh lemons and coriander for the garnish.
We know many people eat chicken either fried or in gravy, but baked chicken with parmesan cheese is way too tastier!
It has that delicious cheese that melts in your mouth, the tender, chewy chicken meat, and that bit of flavor from the lemon garnish and, of course, the garlic.
It is one of the best chicken dishes that you can make and is perfect for dinners. If you want to gain weight, then this recipe is perfect for you. The protein of chicken mixed with the carbs that the cheese provides is a perfectly balanced meal.